Fri, 22 Sept|
The Life Centre
Te Rau Aroha Alignment Level 2 Practitioner
Healing with Kawakawa - The Leaf of Love
Time & Location
22 Sept, 6:00 pm NZST – 19 Nov, 5:00 pm NZDT
The Life Centre, 88 Jervois Road, Ponsonby, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
About the event
In Level 2 Practitioner, you will embark on an 8-week journey of self-healing where you will explore the various stages of your life and address any trauma and pain you may have experienced. This level will help you identify and enhance your innate healing abilities, while also teaching you how to strengthen your visionary gifts through the use of kawakawa. You will learn how to read kawakawa as a tool for healing, understand the iwituaroa (spine), and navigate through trauma, all while incorporating indigenous knowledge into your practice. By the end of this level, you will be equipped with the necessary tools to practice self-healing and help others do the same confidently.
During your 8 Week online course, you will learn:
- Breathing techniques to support your healing journey
- Identify stress and trauma in the body
- How to identify and work through self-limiting beliefs
- How to identify barriers that hold you back
- How to tap into your innate abilities to heal
- How to strengthen your intuitive gifts
- How to read Kawakawa during healing sessions
- How to connect to the mauri/life force energy of Kawakawa
- How to lay Kawakawa on the body to access timelines
Who can benefit from this course?
This course is ideal for those who wish to expand their knowledge of working with kawakawa and want to learn how to apply it in practice. If you have a strong desire to enhance your learning through the use of kawakawa to facilitate healing, then this course will provide the necessary support.
1) Identify and connect to Kawakawa
2) Apply knowledge for accessing timelines and poulticing the body
3) Attain and apply knowledge of spiritual healing
The student must have completed Te Rau Aroha Alignment Level 1 Certificate before commencing Level 2 Practitioner.
This Level 2 Practitioner course will be delivered Online over 8 weeks supported by a hardcopy workbook that will be sent out prior to the beginning of your course as well as a PDF handbook that will be emailed. You will also gain access to meditation audio and transcripts, instructional videos, Zoom lessons and gain access to your Online classroom Facebook page.
The in-person workshop will take place at the Life Centre in Ponsonby, Auckland on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th November 2023 from 10 am to 4 pm each day.
*Please note that travel, food, and accommodation expenses in Auckland are not covered and must be arranged by the participant.
Te Rau Aroha Alignment Level 2
+$37.43 service fee
Level 2 Practitioner
+$37.43 service fee